- Age / Gender:
- 25, Male
- Queensland, Australia
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 27 Artist
Ranked as Police Sergeant
Hello, well I don't really post on frontpage much but for those who have stumbled upon here, thanks for taking the initial interest to click.
My cartoon Salty Swamp is over half done, I am very secretive and descreet with this project, I guess I want to keep the goodies to myself hehe, but I am trying to change that the further I get with this toon. I also had trouble with some voice actors but got that sorted out FINALLY a couple months ago. I haven't released much this year due to me wanting to just focus on this, and other life dramas, it's really been a roller coaster working on this when I can.
Things about the cartoon:
- It has a custom soundtrack made by me (which will be available on bandcamp when the toon is done)
- Art and Animation by me
- It has 7 brilliant voice actors, many of which you'll be familiar with on here! And some I'd love to get their name out there with this toon, I will give them all the credit they deserve!
- It will be at least 10 minutes long (still deciding if I will split it or release as 1 episode)
- There isn't a day I don't think about it, so it's best I finish it.
- It has caused me great anxiety taking on this personal project, anxiety as I can't wait to show it when it's done, and the fact of how much work I have gotten myself into
Why I am making it:
- Because I want to
- Because it's almost been 10 years since I made the first episode in 2005
- Because some people are expecting it and are excited for it
- Because I want to show people you can create something ambitious without looking for money first as the primary motivation to create something
- Because I want to connect with more people, I have messages that need to be heard
- I feel like I haven't utilized my abilities fully and I think this project will showcase what I can really do with everything I've taught myself and learnt along the way
- I hope to one day be supported for being creative and if not, then at least I will die knowing I gave it a shot
If you want to keep up with my progress or just want to follow me on social media, you can follow me on NG, tweet me on twitter, facebook is kinda pointless if you ask me or even sub to me on vloggertube and check out some of my music on bandcamp.
Below are some screenshots, and I haven't chosen the best ones because I'd rather not give much away to be honest, but still I think people will enjoy it and maybe appreciate the work that's gone into it.
Well, cheers for stopping by, and if all goes my way (which it rarely does lol) I am hoping to have it done by early next year, we shall see. The more people excited by it, the more fuel it gives me to create. Thanks people, btw KICKSTART IT NOW 3 MILLION DOLLARS BEFORE NEXT WEEK LOL2EASY!
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 218 (From 17 different games.)